During the last decade, hundreds of published reports have documented the effects of air pollutants on Children who are more susceptible than adults to the adverse effects of air pollution.
Children’s greater sensitivity is a function of both greater exposure to air pollutants and unique physiological susceptibility.
Halotherapy offers many benefits for children. It has been know to work exceedingly well for children. Here are some of the benefits of halotherapy:
- Help prevent respiratory symptoms and infections including the common cold and flu.
- Strengthen the immunity system
- Natural, DRUG-FREE, SAFE, NON-INVASIVE and Pleasant
- Support normal lung development and reduce the risk of respiratory disorders in the future
- Positively affect psycho-emotional development and stability
- Improve sleep pattern
- Relieve symptoms of respiratory and skin conditions and decrease the need in medication.